Tue, 02 May|
WASPS Creative Exchange
Menopause Cafe Perth Women's Collective
Time & Location
02 May, 19:00 – 21:00
WASPS Creative Exchange, Stormont St, Perth PH1 5NW, UK
About the Event
Join Perth Women's Collective for our first Menopause Cafe!
At a Menopause Café people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss menopause. Menopause Cafes are offered:
- With no intention of leading participants to any conclusion, product or course of action eg no speakers
- In an accessible, respectful and confidential space
- On a not for profit basis
- Alongside refreshing drinks and nourishing food
- Open to all, regardless of gender or age
Check out www.menopausecafe.net to find out all about Menopause Cafes. Menopause will likely impact everyone on the planet, either through personal experience or by association, so come along no matter your age or gender and bring your friends and family! This is a great opportunity to learn from the wisdom of those around us and ask questions and share experiences in a safe and friendly environment.
We strive to make our events as accessible as possible; if you have any accessibility concerns please do get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.